CWS’s purpose is to provide a safe and superior operation service. We strive to foster an environment where our clients become advocates, our employees find opportunities for growth, and our team is recognized as an industry leader.
CWS is a locally owned Operations and Maintenance Company headquartered in Auburn, Alabama. Established in January 2007, our company partners with municipalities, county governments, private individuals, and water and wastewater boards to provide operations and maintenance of water and wastewater systems.
We are currently seeking passionate and dedicated professionals looking for the next great challenge in your career. If you are looking for a position that offers you growth, learning opportunities as well as bonus and incentive pay we have a great job with great pay and benefits, all in a great environment then this is an opportunity for you.
- Water Operators
- Regional Managers
- Wastewater Operators
- Project Managers
- Equipment Operators
- Maintenance Technicians
Our best candidates will have at least a high school diploma or equivalent plus demonstrated aptitude for learning and understanding technical, chemical and mechanical systems and concepts; valid driver’s license; water and/or wastewater certification with the appropriate state agency; at least two or more years in the operation, maintenance and process control measures of a similar surface water plant; the ability to work independently and with a team; demonstrate written and verbal communication skills; computer knowledge; and analytical and decision-making skills. Pre-employment drug testing is required.
Water Distribution Field Technician - Beulah, Alabama (Posted 4/6/2021)
ClearWater Solutions, LLC (CWS) is seeking a Water Distribution Field Technician in Beulah, AL. This person will work in the field for most of their day and be responsible for the accurate and timely collection of data from residential and commercial customer locations.
- Review service orders to determine locations where meter readings need to be performed
- Read water meters and enter data in route logs
- Maintains required paperwork and logs in compliance with Federal, State and local rules and regulations
- Inspect meters and connections to determine defects, faults and damages
- Repairs and/or replaces broken water mains and service lines
- Communicate problems with meters or incorrect readings to the Project Manager
- Help monitor and maintain current inventory levels
- Operates a company vehicle to conduct meter readings for assigned route
- Connect and disconnect utility services as directed
- Ensure that all data in the utility log book is maintained correctly, and kept updated
- Performs other related duties as directed
- High school diploma or GED
- Valid driver’s license and acceptable Motor Vehicle Records are required
- 1-year experience in water distribution, maintenance or servicing industry preferred
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to understand water systems and concepts
- Willingness to learn the water distribution system
- Strong attention to detail
- Must be available to work overtime and ‘on-call’ as needed