ClearWater Solutions is hosting its inaugural CWS Training Symposium for water and wastewater professionals on Thursday, Feb. 12, 2015 in Montgomery, Ala. The purpose of the Symposium is to provide valuable training that is both relevant and practical, thus improving system operations at large and enhancing the quality of life for communities throughout the region.
When: Thursday, February 12, 2015 from 8:30 a.m. until 4 p.m.
Where: The Library Tower at Auburn University Montgomery (AUM)
TRAINING SESSION SCHEDULE:
- 8:30 a.m. | Registration
- 9 a.m. | SESSION #1: The Chlorine Dioxide Advantage
- Presenter – Wheeler Crook, PE, Goodwyn, Mills and Cawood
- Sponsor – Thornton, Musso & Bellemin, Inc.
- 10 a.m. | SESSION #2: Organics Removal with Oxidizers
- Presenter – Glenn Crafton, Brenntag Mid-South
- Sponsor – Brenntag Mid-South, Inc.
- 11 a.m. | SESSION #3: Solids-Handling
- Presenter – Brent Robinson, Jim House & Associates
- Sponsor – Jim House & Associates
- Noon | LUNCH (provided for all attendees & sponsors)
- 1 p.m. | SESSION #4: Principles of Sewer Cleaning
- Presenter – Jason Turbville
- Sponsor – Sansom Equipment
- 2 p.m. | SESSION #5: Tank Maintenance
- Presenter – Kody Walker, PE, CWS; Dustin Dowdy, Southeastern Tank
- Sponsor – Southeastern Tank, Inc.
- 3 p.m. | SESSION #6: Operator Certification
- Presenter – Mike Shaw, TTL; Shane Brown, ADEM
- Sponsor – TTL
Click below to download the flyer and registration form: