CWS’s purpose is to provide a safe and superior operation service. We strive to foster an environment where our clients become advocates, our employees find opportunities for growth, and our team is recognized as an industry leader.
CWS is a locally owned Operations and Maintenance Company headquartered in Auburn, Alabama. Established in January 2007, our company partners with municipalities, county governments, private individuals, and water and wastewater boards to provide operations and maintenance of water and wastewater systems.
We are currently seeking passionate and dedicated professionals looking for the next great challenge in your career. If you are looking for a position that offers you growth, learning opportunities as well as bonus and incentive pay we have a great job with great pay and benefits, all in a great environment then this is an opportunity for you.
- Water Operators
- Regional Managers
- Wastewater Operators
- Project Managers
- Equipment Operators
- Maintenance Technicians
Our best candidates will have at least a high school diploma or equivalent plus demonstrated aptitude for learning and understanding technical, chemical and mechanical systems and concepts; valid driver’s license; water and/or wastewater certification with the appropriate state agency; at least two or more years in the operation, maintenance and process control measures of a similar surface water plant; the ability to work independently and with a team; demonstrate written and verbal communication skills; computer knowledge; and analytical and decision-making skills. Pre-employment drug testing is required.
PROJECT MANAGER (posted 09/06/2018)
ClearWater Solutions, LLC (CWS) is seeking Project Managers in East Central Alabama and West Georgia within Public Works Departments. The positions will oversee the administration, operation, and maintenance of all public works which includes, but is not limited to, wastewater plants, collections, wells and distribution, natural gas distribution, billing/collections, meter reading, road maintenance and repairs. The individuals will manage approximately 10-15 staff members responsible for the project operation. The manager is responsible for the preparation and monitoring of the department budget, implementation of and adherence to procedures, and department personnel functions. Work is performed under the supervision of a Utility Board; however, this employee must also exercise considerable independent judgment and technical expertise in order to meet department objectives.
- Exercises considerable judgement in determining work assignment priorities in use of equipment and use of manpower; modifies methods, procedures and priorities to meet changing conditions and determines materials equipment needed to complete jobs.
- Knowledge in applicable Federal, State, and local laws and regulations pertaining to public works and utility functions to ensure that work is conducted in compliance with safety standards and regulations.
- Organize, coordinate and manage the daily operations of the project.
- Schedules, reviews and may participate in the work of technicians engaged in maintenance and repair of all related assets. Maintains records of maintenance performed as well as the daily implementation of the preventive maintenance program.
- Continuously inspects work in progress with performance to plan and instructions.
- Reviews work of subordinates and crews and progress performance with constructions, timeliness and safety.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Maintain strong relationships with the city officials, employees, contractors, the general public, and representatives of other agencies.
- Prepare clear and comprehensive verbal and/or written reports to council/board as required.
- Performs other related duties as directed.
- High school diploma or GED (or ability to obtain within 90 days)
- State Certification (Water Treatment, Wastewater Treatment, Natural Gas, Public Works)
- 5 years’ experience in Public Works (specifically water distribution, natural gas distribution, WWTP, collections)
- 5 years’ experience at a supervisory level
- Possess a valid Commercial Driver’s License