CWS’s purpose is to provide a safe and superior operation service. We strive to foster an environment where our clients become advocates, our employees find opportunities for growth, and our team is recognized as an industry leader.
CWS is a locally owned Operations and Maintenance Company headquartered in Auburn, Alabama. Established in January 2007, our company partners with municipalities, county governments, private individuals, and water and wastewater boards to provide operations and maintenance of water and wastewater systems.
We are currently seeking passionate and dedicated professionals looking for the next great challenge in your career. If you are looking for a position that offers you growth, learning opportunities as well as bonus and incentive pay we have a great job with great pay and benefits, all in a great environment then this is an opportunity for you.
- Water Operators
- Regional Managers
- Wastewater Operators
- Project Managers
- Equipment Operators
- Maintenance Technicians
Our best candidates will have at least a high school diploma or equivalent plus demonstrated aptitude for learning and understanding technical, chemical and mechanical systems and concepts; valid driver’s license; water and/or wastewater certification with the appropriate state agency; at least two or more years in the operation, maintenance and process control measures of a similar surface water plant; the ability to work independently and with a team; demonstrate written and verbal communication skills; computer knowledge; and analytical and decision-making skills. Pre-employment drug testing is required.
LABORATORY TECHNICIAN (Posted July 26, 2018)
Texidyne, a division of ClearWater Solutions, LLC is presently seeking a qualified Laboratory Technician for its state certified commercial environmental laboratory located in upstate South Carolina. Hands-on experience with the operation of ICP-OES instrumentation, spectrophotometers, and other environmental laboratory equipment is preferred. The successful applicant should have good communication skills and be team oriented. The Texidyne division of ClearWater Solutions, LLC offers industry-competitive compensation and benefits.
ESSENTIAL JOB ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prepares glassware and sample containers; prepares reagents and standards.
- Performs chemical testing and analyses; records and submits results to appropriate division personnel.
- Performs microbiological and biological testing and analyses as scheduled; performs all necessary quality assurance and quality control tasks; enters results and log samples into computer database.
- Maintains laboratory equipment properly; calibrates instruments; maintains clean, safe laboratory environment; and troubleshoots problems with laboratory instrumentation.
- Develops new procedures; writes Standard Operating Procedures.
- Develops and implements methods to evaluate new instrumentation; documents results; makes recommendations.
- Follows all applicable safety rules and regulations.
- Prepares complete and accurate laboratory records; enters data into computer.
- Receives and responds to customer inquiries, concerns and complaints pertaining to water quality.
- Receives, reviews, prepares and/or submits various records and reports including numerous laboratory reports, forms/reports required by DHEC and other agencies, charts, inventory records, test schedules, invoices, daily reports, etc.
- Interacts and communicates with various groups and individuals such as the immediate supervisor, other department supervisors and employees, co-workers, City/County personnel, DHEC and other government agencies, sales representatives, customers, and the general public.
Qualified candidates should have a BS degree in chemistry, biology, or related field or an AA degree in chemistry or the environmental sciences plus 2-4 years of related experience; or possession of any equivalent combination of education, training, and experience which provides the requisite knowledge, skills, and abilities for this job.